Oily water (J120) & Contaminated Wastewater
Able Liquid Waste is completely Sydney Water & EPA licensed to transport Dangerous Goods and non-dangerous contaminated wastewaters. All oily water & contaminated wastewater that is removed and transported by us is tracked by the EPA.
Sydney Water & EPA license numbers are as follows:
- EPA licence Number: 6830
- Sydney Water License Number: T41980
Our experience with contaminated wastewater and oily waters covers, but not limited, to the following:
- J120 oily waters
- Car wash & car wash bay pits and separator units.
- Kwik flo systems & adjoining pits.
- Oil Separators for (Mechanics, panel beaters, hotels, domestic, commercial & industrial complexes).
- Contaminated ground water.
- Contaminated drilling slurry from (mining sites, coal seam gas exploration, construction sites)
- Muddy water.
- Liquid sludges.
- Liquid slurry.
- Mineral oils.
- Bilge water from (barges, boats, tenders, ferries, cruise ships, navy vessels, container ships)
- Dilutution pits.
- Contaminated & non-contaminated spills.
- Disused diesel & fuel tanks.
- GPTs (gross pollutant traps)
- Stormwater pits & contaminated stormwater pits.
- Contaminated & non-contaminated silt pits.
- Contaminated & non-contaminated holding tanks.
- Laundry lint pits.
- Industrial & commercial liquid waste & wastewater containing hydrocarbons.
- Industrial liquid waste.
- N140 Fire debris & fire washwaters.